IELTS Speaking test exam in Graz, Austria
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What kind of job is it?
– Can you describe your first day at work?
– Do you remember a teacher from your primary school?
– Do you remember any teacher from your high school?
– Did you think about becoming a teacher when you were younger?
Talk about something that you would like to get replaced. Please say
– What is it?
– How old is it?
– Why do you want to replace it?
– What are the things that get replaced often?
– Who likes to replace things more frequently? Why?
– Do children replace things faster than adults?
– What are the effects of replacing items more frequently?
– How can we encourage people to do it less often?
– How is economic growth related to people becoming wasteful?