IELTS Speaking test exam in NSW – Kensington, Australia
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Why do you live there?
– Do you know any neighbours in your area?
– Do you have breakfast every day?
– Is it important to have breakfast, in your opinion?
– Do you eat the same breakfast every day?
– Do you want to change your daily routine in the future?
Describe a time when you received money as a gift. Please say
– When did you receive it?
– What did you do with it?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do you think people prefer to receive gifts instead of money? Why?
– Do you think parents should teach children how to save money?
– How often do you go to parks?
– Do you like to have leisure activities in open park spaces?
– What improvements would you make in parks?
– Do you usually use cash or a credit card?
– What are advantages of having a credit card?
– Do credit cards have drawbacks?
– Do you think cash will be replaced by credit cards in the future?