IELTS Speaking test exam in QLD – St Lucia, Australia
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why do you do this?
– Are you going to continue this job in the future?
– Do you travel by bus?
– What do you prefer, buses or the underground train?
– Why is that?
– Do you think the government should do something about buses?
– How would you choose to travel in the future: by buses or trains?
Talk about an occasion when you have arrived early. Please say
– Where and when did it happen?
– Why did you arrive so early?
– What did you do while waiting?
– Is it common for you to arrive early?
– Is it more important to be on time for work than meeting with friends?
– Why can’t people be on time?
– Do you think that technology is a waste of time? Why?
– Do you know your neighbours?
– Do you think we should have a good relationship with our neighbours?
– Have you ever asked your neighbours for help?
– What do you prefer, older or younger neighbours? Why?